- COURTESY INSPECTION
- Hearing chirping and squealing from water pump and idler pully.
- Road test vehicle heard some noise from left front, no knocking noise from engine. Shake down front end found defective left lower ball joint.
- Slight rattle under dash intermittent as well as a slight groan. Unable to pinpoint exact cause of issues. Dash is damaged and loose in places.
- P0573 brake switch high voltage. Tested brake switch and failed. Needs new stop lamp switch. Traction Control, ABS and Service Stabilitrac messages because of this as well.
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Lower,LEFT
CARL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2021